Are You Not Able To Login To Your WordPress Admin Panel?
July 4th, 2016 | by Ravi Chahar || 14 Comments |
Have you ever thought, what will you do if you are not able to login to your WordPress admin panel? You try hard to log in to your admin panel but fail. There are many people who face such type of problem.
Especially, for beginners, it’s the pain to encounter such type of problem.Do you know how to solve login problem in WordPress?
You should know how to login to your WordPress admin panel if you face this problem. People are there with the headaches just because they are not able to login to their admin panel. In this post, I will tell you about the possible ways to solve this problem.
WordPress Admin Panel Problem: Know The Reasons And Solve The Problem
Before going further just should know what are the possible reasons due to which you are locked out of your WordpPress admin panel. There may be many reasons from the database to any installed plugin. Let me round up the list here.
1. Any new plugin:- There is a possibility that any new plugin you have installed may create the problem and locks you out of your admin panel. There are many bloggers who are using some plugins to secure their admin panel. But sometimes such plugins may restrict you to login to your admin panel.
You have to disable all the plugin from your website. This may be done by using your cPanel. Just find the “wp-content/plugins” and download it before removing. Though the content generated by the plugins may lose but you will be able to solve login problem to WordPress admin panel.
2. Database Establishing Connection Error:- If you are getting the database establishing connection error then you have to solve it by checking your wp-config.php file. Check all the inputs related to the database name and the password. If something is mismatched then you have to correct the name and the password credentials. There are many options like the username and the hostname. You have to check all the details.
3. Have You Forgotten Your Password? :- It is the most common reasons to face WordPress admin panel problem. Most of the time people forget the password of their WordPress admin panel. The solution is to recover your password by using “forgot password” option. If you’re not able to reach to that page then you can change the password using phpMyAdmin from the cPanel of your web hosting.
4. User Removed:- What if the user you had created is removed by someone? It is possible that someone hacked your website and removed or changed the username you have created for you as an admin. To login to your WordPress admin panel, you have to create a new user. It is same as creating the new database user.
There are bloggers who add new users to their website for better site handling. Though the privileges to each of the users should be provided.
5. Memory Exceeded:- In some cases, the memory may get exceeded and you’re not able to login to your WordPress admin panel. This may happen due to any poorly coded plugin or any file of your theme. To solve this problem, you have to check each and every plugin.
You can do it by activating and deactivating every plugin one by one. If a plugin is creating such problem then you will see it after deactivating it.
6. You Lost The Permissions:- Sometimes, you may lose your admin privileges. To solve this problem, you have to add a new user to the database of your website. This can be done using the phpMyAdmin through the cPanel of your website. Such type of problem occurs with the images you embed in your blog posts. You should have known about all the permissions. You can change the permissions using the cPanel.
A similar type of problem occurs with the images you embed in your blog posts. You should have known about all the permissions. You can change the permissions using the cPanel.
7. You Have Added The Wrong Code:- To design your website you copy and paste many codes into your theme files. It may turn out to be the most dangerous thing people do. You can’t find all the codes you put into your theme files as correct. So be careful whenever you add any extra code in your theme files.
Did You Login To Your WordPress Admin Panel?
Have you solved the WordPress admin panel problem? Are you able to login to your WordPress admin panel now? The reasons I have mentioned above are specifically for solving this problem. You have to know the possibility.
If you are locked away from your admin panel just after installing any plugin or adding the new code then check and remove them from your website. If you still didn’t get how to solve login problem in WordPress then let me hear from you.