The Best WordPress Caching Plugins For Your Website.
August 12th, 2016 | by Ravi Chahar || 4 Comments |
If you are handling a WordPress site and it takes excessive time to get loaded then you are in trouble. It is because it won’t provide a good user experience and your readers won’t come back. To improve the speed of your website, you should have a caching plugin.
In this post, I am going to provide the list of top WordPress caching plugins. In each plugin, there are many options of caching which can help you to reduce the page loading time of your website. Have you ever thought about leveraging browser caching? This option is also embedded in many caching plugins.
What Do You Need A Caching Plugin In WordPress Website?
You may be thinking about caching and how does it work. Let me walk you through. When your readers open your website for the first time, the browser stores all the files and images of your website on the hard drive of the user. If the user would visit again then the browser won’t much time to load your website.
It’s because all the files and images are cached and stored. The browser would fetch the files from the cache memory. There are many HTTP requests made by the browser when users try to open your website. You can reduce the HTTP requests to improve the website.
A List Of The Best WordPress Caching plugins.
1. W3 Total Cache:- This one of the oldest plugins which can help you to reduce the page loading time of your website. It provides the option to leverage browser caching and would guide the browser to cache all the files present on your website.
There are many settings of this plugin which can embrace the beauty of opening a website. If you know about minifying then you can do advanced minifying settings of W3 Total Cache plugin. Though, it would be hard for the beginners so set up this plugin. But if you do then your users won’t complain about the speed.
2. WP-Rocket:- This is a premium caching plugin which promises to optimize your website files to load them faster. The option for GZIP compression is there using which you can compress the HTML and XML files so that the page size of your website get reduced.
You can optimize the Google fonts with the use of this plugins. WP-Rocket is compatible with many CDNs and you can set the CDN settings to enhance the speed.
It is easy to configure and you can on and off the caching from the simple tab options. You can adjust the different kinds of caching for your website.
4. Quick Cache(Zen Cache):- Zen cache is formally named as the Quick cache. There are many options and the best thing is that you would get the description about each setting. You can read it before going for the settings to get enabled.
Like W3 ToTal Cache, you won’t face any problem with the advanced settings. There are a few options to fill in this plugin. It doesn’t compromise its service.
5. WP Fastest Cache:- In this plugin, the static HTML files are provided to load them faster on the user’s browser. The Mod_Rewrite method is used which is one of the fastest method used in the plugins. When you publish any post then all the cached files and photos get deleted to reduce the page size.
There is an option’s page from which you can delete all the cached files and images. There is an option to minify the CSS files too.
6. Cache Enabler:- This is one of the lightest caching plugin in WordPress directory which provides the static HTML files and stores the cached files on the servers disk. You can see the size of the cached files and can delete those files.
7. Hyper Cache:- This plugin is purely developed of the PHP coding and has the feature to ready your website for the mobile phones. Nowadays, people are using the smartphones to search the web and it is necessary to make your website ready for them.
It supports CDN and you can patch it with other sources which improve the speed of your website. Hyper Cache has the feature to manage the compression even for the non-cached pages.
Have You Installed Any of The Top WordPress Caching plugins?
Is there any other plugin you would like to recommend? In the segment of speed booster, the above-mentioned plugins have the ability to boost the speed of your website. You may be thinking about the best WordPress caching plugins.
I know it’s hard to decide. But from my personal experience, I can tell you that W3 Total Cache is the best we got. You can do the W3 Total Cache settings which would reduce the page size and improve the speed. If you want to know anything then I am here to help you.