For every blogger, the main part for focusing his/her blog is about traffic generation techniques. The question which is asked by many readers as how to drive traffic to website? Is there any easy or shortcut to drive traffic to website? Why bloggers are mad to learn these traffic generation techniques? These are some questions which highlighted in front of me. I would like to tell all those beginners who are seeking for some simple techniques by which they can drive traffic to their blog that traffic driving matters a lot for a blogger. One of the main aims of a blogger is to drive traffic to their blog.
How To Get Traffic To My Website ? Few Simple Tips :
For a newbie, it is a dream to get visitors in the figure of thousands per day. When a blogger starts his/her journey to achieve the goal to drive traffic to website then there are many traffic generation techniques needed to be learnt by him/her. Don’t know why it is a major issue among newbies as they are not getting much traffic. Is there a way by which they can multiply their visitors? Why is that particular website is driving more traffic? Why not mine? I mean how can you learn if you continue to worry about others? For beginners, I would like to provide them some quick traffic generation techniques by which they can increase visitors to their blog. These are not the tips which you are not aware of? The only thing is to know about these tips.These are genuine tips to follow.
- Guest Blogging :- As you have heard about guest blogging, it is a form of blogging when bloggers write for any other blog. It is the simple and effective way to show readers about you and your content writing. For newbies to start guest blogging it is recommended to find any famous blog which receives more traffic. To check any famous blog Alexa is the key. Bloggers can write any post related to the niche in which they can show their ability. When it comes to quality content then people love to visit that blog. If you are providing the post at any blog then readers will be interested as if you have written a post with quality at other’s blog then it’s obvious to provide amazing quality on your own blog. This kind of stuffs will stick to reader’s mind. In my opinion, for beginners, guest blogging is included in good traffic generation techniques.
- Learn SEO – Search Engine Optimization :- SEO has a great concern for every blogger. Bloggers need to learn search engine optimization to drive traffic to website. When it comes to SEO, bloggers get their mind in an active position within a second. SEO is the word at which beginners should concentrate. If you have better SEO then your post will appear at the higher place in Google search. As you have noticed the tendency of any internet users or even your’s, when you search for any topic then it’s obvious to click on the post which is at the top. If you get succeed to improve the SEO of your blog then you will automatically get more visitors at your blog.
- Quality Is What You Need:- The most emphasizing way to drive traffic to website is the quality of the blog. It is about the appearance of your blog, the way you organize your posts, what is about your content? All these quality stuff are required. As you may heard that “content is king“. It’s not just a phrase, you have to focus on it. If you have the potential to provide good quality content at your blog then it will attract many visitors. You can relate to yourself when you find the content which is worth reading then you will like to visit that particular blog again.
- Go For Viral Marketing :- In today’s modern era many people like to hear and watch instead of reading. You all know how YouTube has their great turnover in a year? You can also be a part of that. To drive traffic to website you can upload any video related to the niche of your blog to YouTube and it is possible to get more visitors on your blog. Don’t you see videos about doing any WordPress stuff on YouTube? I hope every newbie do this. While watching may be the idea of providing information like this has encountered too many. If you have any quality containing video then go for it. Viral marketing is considered in good traffic generation techniques.
- Try To Get BackLinks On Your Website :- Backlinks on your website will increase your SEO. But remember about good backlinks, not all. There are many blogs to which many other blogs have backlink but instead of increasing SEO of that blog backlinks are decreasing SEO. It’s because search engines like to prefer the blogs with good SEO and if you have backlink of any blog which has poor SEO then it will surely affect yours too. There are many ways to get backlinks one of them is commenting. It is recommended to avoid paid backlinks. You shouldn’t trust the websites which are claiming them to provide you original backlinks. Google doesn’t favor them.
- Social Media Is Always First :- Social Media – a key for multiplying many stuff. For bloggers, social media plays a great role in their success. When it comes to the question as how to get traffic to my website? Social Media is the technique at which you should focus. It is the best to come in contact with many successful blogger. Networking enhances a lot. Don’t you think people are adding in social media day by day. It’s time for you to be a part of it. Google+ and Twitter are the main social networking websites by which bloggers can drive traffic to website.
- Patience is Always Considered :- Many bloggers lose their patience when they fail to get more visitors to their blog. It’s obvious if we are working hard but not getting positive results then a stage comes when we give up. Why me? It’s not a time to accuse yourself. It’s time to moderate your approach. You need to learn some more traffic generation techniques which can help you. For bloggers, especially for newbies, I would like to like to tell you that have patience you will surely reach your goal. Success is not that much easy, just work hard and your path will come in the light.
- Make Human Relationships :- I have learnt from many bloggers who are at the highest peak of blogging that making human relationships with readers is the technique which will pass through all traffic generation techniques. When it comes to comment at any blog then bloggers think of getting the backlink but do you ever think about making bonds with the owner of that blog? If you do then you have a positive point because human relationships last longer in your blogging career. Try to communicate with your readers. Give a reply to their comments.
- Exchange Links :- Do you even think once why there are many sister websites at any website? The main reason is to drive traffic. You can exchange links with some other websites which contain the same niche as you have. But while exchanging links you should always be safe to check whether the blog with which you are going to exchange link is having any broken link, bad link because it can harm your blog. But there is a simple solution for that, just tag no followw to those links.
- You Can Join Forums, Online Communities :- There are many online forums to join. The main advantage of these online forums and communities is that bloggers can get in touch with many other bloggers with same interest. There are many groups related to the niche of your blog in which you can make users aware of the services you are providing. The main advantage of using these forums is that you can build a brand name of your blog. You should build trust among users so that they feel safe to contact you whenever they want.
What’s The Need To Learn Traffic Generation Techniques ?
Now the question arises why bloggers are focusing on these traffic generation techniques? Are these really necessary to follow? In my opinion, it’s hard for newbies to get more visitors without any knowledge. I was also a beginner, I have faced many problems to drive traffic to a website. The solution for the question how to get traffic to my website? can make a blogger career hell if he/she doesn’t find the answer. It is recommended that beginners should have the proper knowledge about these traffic generation techniques which can help them to get some confidence indirectly through visitors. More readers and there you get satisfaction.