Many Reasons To Give Up Blogging : Quit Blogging
April 27th, 2014 | by Ravi Chahar || 11 Comments |
Blogging is a magnificent platform for the people who have the potential to devote their time and hard work to it. Still, there are many reasons to give up blogging. There are thousands of blogs start every single day and bloggers have their competition level at the peak. With this, increment bloggers come across many reasons to quit blogging.
Why I hate blogging?
What are the reasons to give up blogging? Is there any option other than blogging for me? Haven’t you asked yourself these questions? In my opinion, sometimes a situation occur when bloggers think to quit blogging.
Sometimes I Think Why I Hate Blogging :
There are certain reasons why I hate blogging and tend to quit blogging. It is because the ups and downs in blogging section. In the early phase of blogging there was not so much significance, but after few years blogging was at the top of many businesses. You know people are crazy to build up their blog. Some do it for making money and some are for other reasons.
But when they don’t get positive results then there are many reasons to give up blogging. I used to go through many new blogs with great content but still facing the problem and lastly the result comes to quit blogging. Why is that so? Why I hate Blogging? What are the reasons to quit blogging? Can’t a blogger get success? Every blogger thinks about it and due to some reasons, he/she quit blogging.
There is a certain problem faced by bloggers in the dramatic world of blogging due to which sometimes we think to quit blogging. Why me? You think when something goes wrong with your blog.
Blogging is not an easy job to do. There are many bloggers who leave their job only for blogging. Maybe they are mad for the bloggers who have made their mind, to leave the blogging.
But for people who are getting engaged into blogging day by day blogging is their an important part of life. There are many reasons to quit blogging, I am going to explain some of them.
- When Money Is The Only Motive :- I have noticed that for newbies making money from their blog is the only motive. When I talk to some of my friends about blogging they ask only one thing, how much do you earn? Maybe you have also faced this type of question. Beginners think to make money from their blog as soon as possible. Even when they just start their blog they expect to earn money from their blog. But when they fail to do that they quit blogging. Have you ever thought about what are you doing? Why are you blogging? When the answer is money then it’s the path to get demoralization. I don’t say that expecting money from blogging is not good. It just in the early phase of a blogger money talks shouldn’t come into his/her mind.
- Time Is The Major Factor :- Blogging needs so much time to be spent. A blog needs to be maintained every day or maybe once after very two days. But when you start blogging then it is necessary to update your blog on a regular interval of time. But people are so much busy in their lives that spending much time at their blog id not possible. The truth if you have determination then time is not the reason to quit blogging. You will meet many successful bloggers who are engaged in many other stuff but still they are blogging.
- Don’t Have Focus At Your Work :- The main reason for many beginners to quit blogging is the lack of ideas and focus. When a blogger starts a blog then there are required a vision to set up the blog and to reach up to the highest platform of success. But due to lack of focus and hard determination, many bloggers make their mind to quit blogging. There comes a situation when beginners fail to make plans for their blog and don’t want to continue with their blog.
- You Are So Desperate :- Sometimes desperation becomes the reason to give up blogging for many bloggers. When bloggers become so much desperate to work at their blog and their expectations become high. When it comes to the break up of those expectations there is nothing more than not to continue.
- You Check Your Blog’s Status Many Times In A Day :- When I was newbie I used to check my visitors many times in a day. How many clicks rate has increased or not? Why do I get less visitors today? Is there any fault in my blog? These kinds of question stuck in the mind which frustrate us and don’t let us continue if we don’t get positive results. As we know there is always ups and downs in any business and those who give up they fail to achieve their goal.
- When You Choose The Wrong Niche :- Like most of the bloggers say that a blogger should start blogging with the niche in which he/she is interested. Many bloggers just check the present status of a particular famous niche and start their blog. After some days there come a situation in which the blogger will get bored. This can tend to quit blogging.
- Pressure To Write Quality Content :- We all have the idea about the quality content. How is it important for a blog? Google and readers prefer the blog with good content which can be shared. For newbies, it is difficult to provide quality content and some get irritated and change their profession.
- It Is A Work To Do Alone :- Blogging is the thing which is done alone by any individual. When people get bored due to this loneliness then the option is to quit blogging and another is to find any way for enjoyment. But mostly beginners give up and stop blogging. It is because maybe they need to get something enjoyable.
- You Face Google Penalty Again And Again :- Due to lack of knowledge and some silly mistakes bloggers face Google penalty again and again. It’s only because of not having enough knowledge about blogging. Beginners fed up from this kind of disappointment and decide to stop going further at their path of blogging.
- More Chances Of Failing :- There are millions of blog with the same niche and it is really hard to get success in blogging. There are more chances that beginners are not able to compete with old bloggers which sometimes become the main reason to quit blogging.
Why Not To Quit Blogging ?
There may be many reasons to give up blogging but for a hard determined blogger, these are just excuses. When a blogger thinks about the future path of career then the only thing to come in mind is about getting success. For a hard working blogger, there is no place to
For a hard working blogger, there is no place to quit blogging. The blogger will get success, may be late but sure. I used to think why am I blogging?
But I got the answer because I like to do it. There is nothing to think much about traffic, money and else. Money has its value but if to concentrate at your work then you will surely make your blog famous. You just need to learn more about it. I was supposed to explain why I wanted to quit blogging? and you know it’s really hard to tell anyone. We shouldn’t even think about it. The main formula to follow is working hard systematically.
You just need to learn more about it. I was supposed to explain why I wanted to quit blogging? and you know it’s really hard to tell anyone. We shouldn’t even think about it. The main formula to follow is working hard systematically.