How To Transfer SEO Data From SEOPressor To Thesis Quickly?
June 23rd, 2014 | by Ravi Chahar || 6 Comments |
There are many SEO plugins and SEOPressor is one of them. When I started blogging I was using a theme which was not having inbuilt SEO so I had to use this plugin and maybe there are many other bloggers who are still using it.
Though this is an amazing plugin for SEO but when we want to change the theme of our blog then we need to do SEO data transfer from SEOPressor to that theme.
Here I am going to tell you how to transfer SEO data from SEOPressor to Thesis? The method for SEO data transfer from this plugin to any other theme having inbuilt SEO is similar to this. There is not a specific way for Thesis. You can use it when you want to switch to Genesis or any other theme in which SEO plugin is not required.
SEO data transfer using plugin:
As I have discussed in one of my previous post about SEO data transfer using a plugin named SEO data transporter. There are mainly four steps to do that.
1. First to install this plugin and activate it.
2. Open the plugin from tools. Select the platform from which you want to transfer the SEO data.
3. In this step select the platform to which you want to transfer the SEO data.
4. Analyze and Convert the SEO data and your SEO data will be transferred to the platform you choose.
The main problem while doing SEO data transfer when you use SEOPressor:
In the second step mentioned above, we don’t find any option to choose SEOPressor as the platform from which we want to do SEO data transfer and this is the main problem that we can’t use SEO data transporter. To transfer the SEO data from SEOPressor we need to do it manually.
As we all know SEO data contains three things:-
- Meta title or we can say title tag
- Meta description
Let me show you the screenshot of SEOPressor setting and you can easily understand my words about meta title and meta description. In SEOPressor we can see in the upper right side there are boxes to write keywords. To make it easier to understand I am going to show all the posts with their keywords.
To keywords of all the posts, you need to open posts/pages score from SEOPressor and you can see all the posts with the keywords you have used.
Do SEO data transfer to Thesis as follow:
In Thesis themes or any other themes which have inbuilt SEO the data from the plugin named SEOPressor have to transfer. It is done so easily. As you are watching the space below every post after uploading Thesis to your WordPress there are three columns to fill.
- Title tag:- Here you have to place the meta title you have used for the posts in SEOPressor. You have to copy and paste it to every single post.
- Meta description:- It is similar to the plugin and you have to copy this tag from the plugin and paste it in the Thesis. It is also required for every single post.
- Meta keywords:- The keywords you have used in the plugin have to place here in the Thesis for all the posts.
You can see in the screenshot shown above. There is space for the title tag, meta tag and meta keywords which you have to fill for the perfect SEO of all the blog posts.
After copying all these three things from every post published when you were using SEOPressor and paste the data to all the same posts after switching to Thesis you have successfully transferred the SEO data from SEOPressor to Thesis.
Now Your Turn
If you want to ask anything related to this post then feel free to do so. I will try my best to solve your problems. Many people may think that what is the need to write this post?
But for beginners, it’s important to know this method. After all, we can’t take any risk regarding the SEO of our blog. So whoever is using SEOPressor and want to switch to Thesis have to know this method.