Effective Ways To Use Social Media Which Can Boost Up Your Blog
April 29th, 2014 | by Ravi Chahar || 6 Comments |
Every now and then when we hear the name of social media it comes to a valuable stuff for a blogger. With every retweet on Twitter, we feel like something has grown. For beginners whenever they get a follower they think as they are going to achieve their goal soon.
They are on the right track. A single Facebook like for the page of the blog matters a lot in the starting phase of blogging career. To feel more happiness bloggers are trying to find many ways to use social media.
While reading, don’t think that you are the only one who has crossed this situation, every blogger has felt. Even I am also a beginner but not a total newbie but still a beginner.
Whenever my post gets shared I feel as if I have done something great which is worth reading and my readers found it good to share. There are many simple tips to use social media in an effective way.
Killer Tips To Use Social Media Which Tend To Make Your Blog Alive ?
Why social media? Is there any better reason to use social media? Why are people focusing on the use of social media? Is the advice to be social worthy to follow? Beginners ask many questions related to the use of social media.
I always wonder why Twitter is getting so much attention even though we don’t chat on Twitter. But when I started my blog I was so amazed to use Twitter as a social platform for promoting my blog. Google+, Twitter , Facebook, Buffer, LinkedIn and Pinterest are the leading social platforms by the use of which you can boost up traffic at your blog.
Newbies need to know about these social networks before using. There are many mistakes which are repeated by many bloggers. Beginners treat these networking websites like their personal Facebook account but they should remember that there are some rules to use social media for business.
It is necessary to know about some effective ways by which you can use social media for your blog. I am going to explain few of them.
- Don’t Chase Any Famous Blogger :- It is noticed that most of the beginners chase successful bloggers while using social media. They copy the steps they take. In my opinion chasing anyone can’t let you do what you really want to do. You will waste your time to copy those steps. Being you, follow your heart, do whatever you want to do is the better way to explore yourself. Your audience is eagerly waiting for you. It’ time to show them about your inner talent. Social media is an opportunity for you. More followers tend to more visitors at your blog. More visitors is the sign of success.
- Have Your Intentions Stricken :- It is a matter of fact that you need to know your intentions for what you are working so hard. Social media is the chance by which you can explore your ideas. It is necessary to know that you are sharing your post only to attract people or for self-satisfaction. For reputation build up or just a temporary audience. How do you feel when you are not self-satisfied and you share your post on any social media network? Ask yourself about it. Try to use social media in a way which can be more specific and remarkable to you and your blog.
- Don’t Tweet Without Your Handle :- For Twitter users, the most important part to know is that you should never forget to add a Twitter handle. The handle is the name by which you are posting (i.e @yourname ). You have seen many tweets at the last of which it is written as – via @anyname. It is the Twitter handle. I have done this mistake but a famous blogger, a freelance writer named “Harleena” told me about it. When you don’t have your Twitter handle then you will not be noticed when someone tweets your blog post. For better use of twitter, the beginner should make sure that they have added their Twitter handle. Below is the share containing handle and without the handle.
- Focus, Focus And Focus :- To become a better social media user focusing at your audience is really important. The simple formula to get more attention is the way you figure out the posts at social media. Join any conversation only when you are ready to provide an information which can make them realize of their opportunity. Social media is the platform at which it is necessary to have an eye on every activity.
- Quality Always Matters :- As we always mention that quality is the key which can bring quantity with it. If you provide quality content to your readers then you will get positive results. Especially in the world of social media, there are many options and people seek for the best. To use social media effectively beginners should make a commitment to quality which can boost up their follower’s list.
- Show Your Presence :- The most important stuff to remember about when you use social media is to show your presence to your audience. Be active whenever possible. People like to connect with the people who can provide them more valuable and more information at a short interval of time. You can ask any successful blogger about their success rate. In my opinion, this point will be included in their list.
- Respond Only When You Get :- There are many people who share many posts without having the knowledge about that. For a social media user, it is necessary to be clear about the link he/she is sharing. Suppose if you are a blogger and sharing about any content which doesn’t relate to you, if anyone asks you questions related to that topic then how can you answer? Be aware what you are sharing? Get your mind stuck to your kind of content.
- Make Human Bonds :- Social media is the platform where you will find many people with you make human relationships. Try to connect with some social media users who are happy to connect with you. It is easy to sign in into your account and share. But have you ever thought with whom you are sharing? It is great to know as many people as possible. Networking always lead in any business.
- Enjoy The Presence At Social Media :- Enjoying your presence at social media is another major factor which can make you feel satisfied. Enjoy others posts, comment at any post which you find valuable. You will be thanked by many people if you share their post. It is the right time to explore your approach with your heart. Access your mind freely. It’s time to share your stuff and grab the knowledge.
- Patience Is What You Need :- For every business patience is required everywhere. You can’t get success just after a blink. Don’t think to get thousands of followers in just one month. Work hard, try to know social media better and wait for your turn. Success can’t be achieved at once, you have to wait for the right time. Patience is what you need. There are many people who think to get more followers in just a couple of days. How can it be possible? Think and make yourself strong to keep going until you reach near your goal.
- Follow The One Who Interests You :- If you find someone interesting related to your topic then you should follow that person. You visit many websites in a day, do you remember how many websites have found interesting? Did you follow them at Google+, Twitter or any other social media platform? You can know about more relevant stuff by following them. Try to find the users which can provide you quality.
- Why People Don’t Share My Content :- Reciprocity is the basic rule for every social media platform. If you don’t share others content then how can you expect them to share your content? Be the first one to share the content which is valuable to share. Whenever you visit any website to read any post then don’t forget to share that post on any platform.
- Follow Or Favorite The One Who Tweets Your Post :- To build up your audience you should follow or favorite who share your content. Try to feel when someone follows you when you share his/her content. It feels good of that person. A kind of positive image forms into your mind. Be active and don’t forget to approach people who have the interest in your content. They will give you a kind of signal by sharing your post. You have to do the same.
- Give Your Full Info To The Audience :- Provide your full information about your organization, address, contact in your profile so that people can find you real. Trust is what you need to build among your audience. To use social media in a better way it is necessary to build trust.
Your Turn To Use Social Media Like A Boosting Tool :
Ask yourself before you use social media. For what purpose you are using it? Is reputation matter for you? Be the one who can be known for quality. Quantity and quality both are related to each other.
Why social media? Think and then apply. I don’t think you have to be sure about using it. We all know how it is influential for any kind of business? Still, be sure about it. Make your goals and perfect strategies by which you can conquer your success.
You may face many obstacles in your path but as I have mentioned patience is what you need. Think before you share any content.
It is always recommended that for the effective use of social media you need to learn about it. For every social networking platform, there are some specific ways to elaborate. I would like to tell you that in the present time Twitter and Google+ has the better influence at any business. I would like to hear from you.