15 SEO Tips And Tricks Which Can Give Wings To Your Blog
July 30th, 2016 | by Ravi Chahar || 8 Comments |
One of the most crucial topics to concentrate on. The Search Engine Optimization isn’t just a piece of the words to ignore. If you have the desire and the aim to build the best blog ever then you must know about a way to write an SEO friendly post.
Have you ever read about SEO tips and tricks to promote website? You can’t manipulate the Google by doing the negative SEO for your blog. So you should know the SEO techniques which can help you to achieve the goal you always craved for.
In this post, I am going to show you the list which can help you to improve the SEO and the ranking of your blog. Are you fed up of writing the blog post? Are you doing it the right way? You will come to know about every aspect of the SEO.
The List of SEO Tips And Tricks Which Can Boost Your Blog
1. Keywords:- Before you start writing the blog post, you should search for the keywords you are going to use in that particular post. There are many keywords tools. The most useful and common way to find the trending keyword is to see the keywords when you enter in the Google to search something. Google provides the keywords to search according to your query. You must use those keywords.
2. An Attractive Headline:- You may have read it many times that the headline of your blog post should be effective and attractive. From the SEO point of view, you should add the keywords in your headings and sub-headings. It would enhance the level of the SEO of your blog post.
3. The Alt-Text of Images:- When you embed any image in the post, do you add the alt text for every image? Well, if you don’t then start adding it. Use one of the keywords of the post as the alt text for the image. You should know that the visual content can boost the SEO of your blog.
4. Stop Keyword Stuffing:- There are many bloggers who think that more the keywords the more the SEO. This is one of the worst SEO tips and tricks you have. You shouldn’t use more than three keywords. Focus on them in every 300 words of your post. Don’t overdo it. Otherwise, you may face Google penalty.
5. The Meta Description:- You should add the meta description for each post. Though, the bloggers have been debating on this whether it is good for the SEO since many years. Well, you should add it because whenever you share your blog post on any social networking site then this meta description is what people notice. Try to put the keywords in it. And you know that social media marketing helps you to get the positive results.
6. Use Thesis Themes:- If you are a tech savvy person and have some knowledge of the HTML and CSS and it would be plus a point for the SEO of your blog. It is believed that they have one of the best inbuilt SEO. This is one of the best SEO techniques, I would like to recommend.
7. The Link text Shouldn’t be unstructured:- When you build the interlinks within your blog posts then make sure that you don’t put the links on “here, there” words. The links should be made with the long tail words which relate to that post.
8. An About Us Page:- Provide the place where your readers can know about you more. It will improve the interaction and the page views. Prove the link to the “about us” page in between your blog post according to the category of the post. Don’t try to overdo it.
9. Quality Over Quantity:- It is always recommended that you should concentrate on the quality of the content. The quantity may be high but it won’t last longer. The SEO tips and tricks to promote website won’t work until you write the quality content. Your readers should feel like they have gained something from the blog post. Be an educator, not an imitator.
10. Reduce The Page Size:- The page loading time of your website has the major influence on the SEO. Make sure that you upload optimized images. One of best ways to reduce the page size is to compress the HTML and XML files using the GZIP compression.
11. Blog Commenting:- It’s always believed that the blog commenting strategy always works. Try to build the human bonds with your fellow bloggers. Reciprocate the shares and the comment. It enhances the SEO of your blog indirectly.
12. Have The Clean Site:- Use a clean theme for your blog. Google likes the blog with a clean view. Play with the code of the theme only if you are a tech savvy person. You may see many people provide the code to enter in the “functions.php” file of the theme. But all the codes are not good for your blog.
13. Have The Sitemap:- The Google bots index your website after knowing all the pages and the posts present on your website. There are many plugins using which you can create the sitemap. You should add Sitemap in the Google Search Console so that Google bots can crawl your website.
14. The Robots.txt file:- This is the hardest thing to learn from the SEO tips and tricks point of view. You should know what to get crawled by the bots and what not to. Have the proper knowledge about the robots.txt file and always check the errors and warning from the Google Search Console.
15. Be Consistent and Clear:- While writing a blog post, don’t try to manipulate it by unstructured words with the underscores or capital letters. The keywords should have the proper place. Don’t try to add them everywhere. Just be consistent and clear. The more you update your blog the more you get the results
Do You Follow SEO Techniques For Your Blog?
Blog SEO is something for which every blogger crave. People are trying harder to understand the Google algorithms. But it keeps changing time to time. So stop thinking about that. Just concentrate on following the SEO tips and tricks to promote website.
Are you thinking about the working of the SEO techniques mentioned above. Well, just give them a try and you will get the wings for your blog. Your dreams will come true one day. If you still have any doubt regarding anything then I am here to help you.